TICKETS FIRE DANCE & FLOW RETREAT OAHU HAWAII, FEBRUARY 19-24 2023
Early Bird Tickets – Before January 1st 2023:
Standard Tickets – After January 1st 2023:
If you would like to bring your non-spinning and not-participating-in-the-workshops partner, friend, parent or child you may do so with 40% discount on the retreat price!
The ticket prices include 6 nights of on-site tent camping while other paid options are available. You are free to choose from the following options:
1) Tent Camping (FREE) There are many great spots to camp on this property. Bring your own tent & camping supplies
2) Shared Accommodation ($80/ person/ night – 6 nights minimum) Share a belle tent or yurt with others of your own sex. Cots and pillows are provided, bring your own sheets.
3) Private Accommodations ($100-150/ cabin or yurt/ night – 6 nights minimum) Yurts and cabins sleep between 1 & 4. When you complete the registration form below, you will see more detailed info on this option.
4) Off-site accommodation : You are welcome to stay at a nearby hotel (like the Marriott) or split an Airbnb with your friends. The retreat center is located at 53-100 Puhuli St, Hauula, HI 96717
READY TO REGISTER?
– 6 nights of on-site tent camping (check in on 19.02.2023 ; checkout on 25.02.2023)
– daily poi & staff workshops
– 3 meals a day
– adventure trips with private transportation
– fuel for fire circles
– transportation to/from the airport (as per the shuttle schedule)
Non-spinning and not participating in the workshops attendees get a 40% discount on the retreat price. (The rest the retreat has to offer is included, like the transportation for the excursions, meals, etc)
HOW TO RESERVE MY TICKET
Complete the form with all your details. After clicking on “submit”, you will be led to the retreat payment page where you may pay the $500/ 500€ deposit and complete your reservation.
We will reply with a confirmation email within 72 hours.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Any questions about instruction or registration? contact us
Any questions about accommodation or ground transportation? Please contact Dhevhan: Flamekeeper@trialbyfire.community
*Please read the Fusion Arts Payment and Cancellation Policy for all applications.